Sausage Ham Loaves Recipe
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups milk
- 6 cups soft bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 pounds ground fully cooked ham
- 8 pounds Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 6 tablespoons ground mustard
- 4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1. In a several large bowls, combine the eggs, milk, bread crumbs and pepper. Crumble ham and pork over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Shape into four loaves; place each in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes.
- 3. In a large saucepan, combine the glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour 1/2 cup over each ham loaf; bake for 30 minutes.
- 4. Pour remaining glaze over loaves; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 loaves (12 servings each).
1 slice: 373 calories, 24g fat (9g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 864mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0 fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Ham Loaves
"How well does this freeze? And how long can you keep this in your freezer?"