Sausage Green Bean Bake Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds Italian sausage links, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, sausage, beans and mushrooms; mix well. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 426 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1511mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Sausage Green Bean Bake
"Pretty good. Made it with smokies instead of sausage and it turned out pretty good."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.