Sausage Green Bean Bake Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds Italian sausage links, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 2 jars (4-1/2 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, sausage, beans and mushrooms; mix well. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 426 calories, 28g fat (11g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 1511mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein .
Reviews for Sausage Green Bean Bake
"Pretty good. Made it with smokies instead of sausage and it turned out pretty good."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.