Sausage Granola Squares
No morning meal would be complete without a meaty side dish. With just a trio of ingredients, these homemade sausage squares couldn't be easier...or more down-home delicious. Plus, they're oven-baked instead of pan-fried, for less mess and greater convenience.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3/4 cup granola cereal with fruit and nuts
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- Combine all ingredients; pat into a greased shallow 2-cup baking
- dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 205 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.