Sausage Granola Squares Recipe
No morning meal would be complete without a meaty side dish. With just a trio of ingredients, these homemade sausage squares couldn't be easier...or more down-home delicious. Plus, they're oven-baked instead of pan-fried, for less mess and greater convenience.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3/4 cup granola cereal with fruit and nuts
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Combine all ingredients; pat into a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Granola Squares in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p1
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Sausage Granola Squares(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >