Sausage French Bread Pizza Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread
- 1-1/3 cups prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3 cooked Italian sausage links, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 2-1/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1. Cut bread in half horizontally; place on a baking sheet. Spread cut sides with Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with the sausage, olives, red pepper, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 406 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 1,038 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.