- leaf from sausage mixture.
- In each of two greased 9-in. square baking pans, layer a fourth of
- the noodles and a fourth of the sausage mixture. Top each with 1 cup
- mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2
- casseroles (4 servings each).
Editor's Note: Casseroles may be frozen before baking. Thaw in the refrigerator. Bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 555 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 217 mg cholesterol, 1,103 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.