- sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink;
- drain. Add cheeses and marjoram. Cook and stir until cheese is
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of filling down the center of each crepe.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Combine sour cream and butter; spoon over
- crepes. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned and sauce is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled crepes equals 376 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 391 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.