- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cheeses and marjoram.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of filling down the center of each crepe.
- Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- Cover and bake at 375° for 40 minutes. Combine sour cream and
- butter; spoon over crepes. Bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until
- edges are lightly browned and sauce is heated through. Sprinkle with
- parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 filled crepes equals 376 calories, 29 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 391 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.