- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk and oil. Add flour and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 3 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- Preheat oven to 375°. For filling, in a large skillet, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add cheeses and marjoram. Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of filling down the center of each crepe. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes. Combine sour cream and butter; spoon over crepes. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and sauce is heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSausage-Filled Crepes
"When we have a family birthday dinner, both my daughter and I request this. I look forward to this dish all year - my favorite!"
"This has become my daughter's favorite crepe dinner."
"tasty but heavy for breakfast...needs to be lightened up. I added mushrooms, but next time will add spinach and maybe, less cheese? Skip the chill"