Sausage Egg Bake Recipe
This hearty egg dish is wonderful for any meal of the day. I fix it frequently for special occasions, too, because it's easy to prepare and really versatile. For a change, use spicier sausage or substitute a flavored cheese blend. -Molly Swallow, Pocatello, Idaho
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 9 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper; stir in sausage mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 181 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 189 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Egg Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC