Sausage Dip Recipe
This warm sausage dip is a family-favorite snack on cool fall days. The men in your family will especially love this country-style appetizer.
- 1-1/2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 2-1/2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until no longer pink; drain. Add the next eight ingredients; cook until the vegetables are tender. Reduce heat to low; add cream cheese and sour cream. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and well blended (do not boil). Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 cups.
2 tablespoon: 59 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC