- oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Let simmer about 20
- minutes, stirring when necessary, until cherry tomatoes are soft and
- sauce thickens. Add parsley and sausage back into skillet. Remove
- from heat. Top pizza crust with sausage mixture, grated cheeses and
- red pepper slices. Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle
- with fresh herbs, cut and enjoy! Yield: Serves 4-6.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.