Sausage Corn Chili Recipe
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup picante sauce
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 272 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 1118mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 6g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Sausage Corn Chili
"Very easy! I added sour cream at the end and it was delicious!!"
"I use 1/2 of a medium onion instead of the dried minced and substitute my homemade salsa for the picante sauce. We like the italian sausage and corn combo quite a lot."
"This tasted more like hotdogs with ketchup."
"I subsituted hamburger for sausage. it was a little dull, would try it again with sausage."