- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup picante sauce
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large saucepan, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sausage Corn Chili
Sort By :
Very easy! I added sour cream at the end and it was delicious!!
I use 1/2 of a medium onion instead of the dried minced and substitute my homemade salsa for the picante sauce. We like the italian sausage and corn combo quite a lot.
This tasted more like hotdogs with ketchup.
I subsituted hamburger for sausage. it was a little dull, would try it again with sausage.