- cook 1 minute longer.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cream and reserved sun-dried
- tomato oil until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Stir in the mozzarella cheese, onions, basil, sausage
- mixture and sun-dried tomatoes. Pour over crust. Return to baking
- sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove
- sides of pan. Serve at room temperature with crackers. Yield: 24
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without crackers) equals 200 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.