Sausage Cheese Muffins Recipe
- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, sage and sausage. Stir in the biscuit mix just until moistened. Fill greased miniature or regular muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Yield: 4 dozen mini-muffins or 2 dozen regular muffins.
2 each: 112 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Muffins
"My family loves this receipe!"
"I've been making this recipe for years. They're easy, moist and very good. They're kind of like a sausage ball with a biscuit/muffin texture. I don't care for muffins but I like these. Also, they freeze and re-heat very well, especially if you pop them back in the oven."