- thirds. Roll each portion into a 12-in. circle; sprinkle with 1 cup
- sausage and 1/4 cup cheese. Cut each circle into 12 wedges.
- Roll up wedges from the wide ends and place point side down 2 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets. Curve ends to form crescents. Cover
- and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Brush with egg.
- Bake at 375° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 crescent equals 207 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 215 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.