Sausage Cheese Bites Snack Recipe
- 1 pound mild Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and cheese. Add the sausage and stir until well blended. Stir in water just until mixed. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- 3. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 servings.
3 each: 230 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Bites Snack
"Nice and quick and easy and yummy. I used sharp cheddar and corn bread mix, for a bit of a change and out of some confusion and lack of patience to get help. I think they'll be a big hit tomorrow morning. I made them about half the size and they're perfect for sharing."