Sausage Cheese Bites Snack Recipe
- 1 pound mild bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- 1. In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and cheese. Add the sausage and stir until well blended. Stir in water just until mixed. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- 3. Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 servings.
3 pieces equals 230 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 579 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Bites Snack
"Nice and quick and easy and yummy. I used sharp cheddar and corn bread mix, for a bit of a change and out of some confusion and lack of patience to get help. I think they'll be a big hit tomorrow morning. I made them about half the size and they're perfect for sharing."