Sausage Cheese Bites Snack Recipe
"These savory little bites are such a tasty snack to serve for a get-together or as an evening surprise for the family," reports Nancy Reichert of Thomasville, Georgia. "They also make a nice breakfast treat with a thermos of hot coffee if you're on your way early in the morning."
- 1 pound mild bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups Bisquick® mix
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup water
- In a skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix and cheese. Add the sausage and stir until well blended. Stir in water just until mixed. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Cheese Bites Snack in Taste of Home April/May 1994, p64
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Bites Snack(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- German Appetizers >
- German Breakfast Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >