Sausage Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Roll out each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; place each in an ungreased muffin cup. Cut sausages into fourths; brown in a skillet. Drain. Divide sausages among cups.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine eggs, cheese and onions; spoon into cups. Bake 13-15 minutes or until browned. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Biscuits
"i used 1 can (8 oz) of buttermilk biscuits. wanted less bread and more filling. I put the filling in jumbo muffin cups (made 5 ) I also used 8 oz of loose sausage and increased cheese to 1 cup. Instead of rolling out dough I patted it into muffin cups."
"Made these over the Christmas holiday when we had family staying with us. They were gone in no time, very good! Quick and easy to make."
"I made these on Christmas morning and my family loved them. I have also tried them with ham instead of sausage and they were excellent."