Sausage Cheese Biscuits
These breakfast-in-a-biscuit goodies will appeal to the young...and the young at heart. Marlene Neideigh of Myrtle Point, Oregon notes that her dish will be equally appealing to the cook, too. "It's one of my favorite recipes because it doesn't require any special ingredients," she confirms.—Marlene Neideigh, Myrtle Point, Oregon
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll out each biscuit into a 5-in. circle;
- place each in an ungreased muffin cup. Cut sausages into fourths;
- brown in a skillet. Drain. Divide sausages among cups.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, cheese and onions; spoon into cups.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until browned. Yield: 10 servings.