These breakfast-in-a-biscuit goodies will appeal to the young...and the young at heart. It's one of my favorite recipes because it doesn't require any special ingredients. —Marlene Neideigh, Myrtle Point, Oregon
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Roll out each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; place each in an ungreased muffin cup. Cut sausages into fourths; brown in a skillet. Drain. Divide sausages among cups.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, cheese and onions; spoon into cups. Bake 13-15 minutes or until browned. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Cheese Biscuits in Country Woman March/April 1997, p32
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review