Sausage Cheese Biscuits Recipe
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- Roll out each biscuit into a 5-in. circle; place each in an ungreased muffin cup. Cut sausages into fourths; brown in a skillet. Drain. Divide sausages among cups.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, cheese and onions; spoon into cups. Bake at 400° for 13-15 minutes or until browned. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Biscuits
Sort By :
Made these over the Christmas holiday when we had family staying with us. They were gone in no time, very good! Quick and easy to make.
I made these on Christmas morning and my family loved them. I have also tried them with ham instead of sausage and they were excellent.
More Recipe Collections
- Biscuit Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Breakfast Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >