Sausage Cheese Balls Recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons biscuit/baking mix
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- Sweet-and-sour and barbecue sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauces if desired. Yield: 1 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Sausage Cheese Balls
Sort By :
Great appetizer and easy to make. These disappeared fast!
This recipe does earn those 5 stars. They are cheesy, moist and delicious. Love the little crunch surprise from the celery.
Mixture is great to work with. Bake time is right on.
Made these for a party at the Moose lodge. They went over great. Made recipe using 2 lbs. of Jimmy Dean sausage. Then made another using 2 lbs. of italian sausage. Every body raved about both.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Meatball Appetizers >
- New Year's Appetizers >