Sausage Breakfast Pockets
A satisfying breakfast doesn't get much quicker and easier. Just grab one of these cheesy, sausage-stuffed rolls, and you'll be on your way. —Cheri Harrison, Cairo, Georgia
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine sausage, cheddar
- cheese, cream cheese and parsley.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal
- perforations. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 3
- tablespoons sausage mixture in the center of each rectangle. Bring
- four corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch to seal.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pocket equals 380 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 690 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.