A satisfying breakfast doesn't get much quicker and easier. Just grab one of these cheesy, sausage-stuffed rolls, and you'll be on your way. —Cheri Harrison, Cairo, Georgia
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine sausage, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and parsley.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 3 tablespoons sausage mixture in the center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch to seal.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Breakfast Pockets in Taste of Home October 2011, p47
Reviews for Sausage Breakfast Pockets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review