- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine sausage, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and parsley.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 3 tablespoons sausage mixture in the center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch to seal.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Breakfast Pockets
"Breakfast is my favorite meal and what is not to like with this recipe? Sausage, cheese and I added some scrambled eggs to mine! These are easy to make and easy to take. Just the thing for a breakfast on the road or for a great addition to a breakfast buffet! I might try these with ham instead of sausage."
"Very good! Super easy !! I used reduced fat Crescent dough and 2% fat free cheddar cheese to decrease some excess calories. This recipe doubles well."
"I made this for a food day at work and everyone loved them! I made 4X the recipe and made them mini so I had a few left to take home. Both of my kids really enjoyed and asked when I would make them at home."
"This is an every weekend request in my home. We all love them. We give it five stars!"
"I use a mini muffin pan, makes it very easy to load and let the kids fill as they want with a variety of their favorite ingredients."