- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, julienned
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- In a large skillet, saute the sausage; cool. In a large bowl, combine the sausage, cheese, one egg, parsley, onion salt and garlic salt.
- Unroll pizza dough; roll into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Spread sausage mixture down the center of dough. Bring dough over filling; pinch seams to seal.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet; tuck ends under. Beat remaining egg; brush over top. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Breakfast Loaf
Sort By :
"I thought this recipe was delicious: it can double for breakfast, brunch, or even lunch in my opinion. The sausage I used was a bit greasy, however, so beware to pick a good brand—probably not Polish sausage, if you are looking to minimize fat content."
"My kids loved this and they are pretty picky. It was very easy. I will make it again and sneak in some onions and mushrooms."
"Super easy and very tasty. Use any kind of sausage you have on hand. You can use whatever cheese you have too. I added onions to saute with the sausage, I'll add other veggies next time. An easy way to transfer to the pan after filling is to make on one cookie sheet and place the other cookie sheet to bake it on, on top of the dough and flip it over. I also used parchment paper instead of greasing the pan which helped with sticking and cleanup."