Sausage Breakfast Burritos
These are a fun and filling way to serve scrambled eggs, and the zippy flavor will wake up your taste buds.—Brenda Spann, Granger, Indiana
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons
- drippings. Saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in drippings
- until tender.
- In another skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook
- and stir until set.
- Divide sausage mixture among tortillas; top with eggs and cheese.
- Fold bottom of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve with salsa
- if desired. Yield: 8 servings.