- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, optional
- In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms in drippings until tender.
- In another skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until set.
- Divide sausage mixture among tortillas; top with eggs and cheese. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling and roll up. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Breakfast Burritos in Taste of Home June/July 1996, p11
Reviews for Sausage Breakfast Burritos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2010
"I added about a tsp of pepper to the mix, we did not have any mushrooms on hand so I did not include them. But over all this recipe is to die for! def will make it again!"