Sausage Breadsticks Recipe
Bring out the kid in everyone by preparing pigs-in-a-blanket with sausage links and refrigerated breadsticks. This old-fashioned finger food is a fun addition to a breakfast buffet. Or make a heaping plateful for a snack.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadstick dough
- 8 Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage or hot dogs
- Separate the dough into eight strips; unroll and wrap one strip around each sausage. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Breadsticks in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p5
Reviews for Sausage Breadsticks(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Breakfast Meat Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Dogs >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >