Bring out the kid in everyone by preparing pigs-in-a-blanket with sausage links and refrigerated breadsticks. This old-fashioned finger food is a fun addition to a breakfast buffet. Or make a heaping plateful for a snack.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadstick dough
- 12 Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage or hot dogs
- Separate the dough into 12 strips; unroll and wrap one strip around
- each sausage. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Editor's Note: Refrigerated crescent rolls may be used in place of the breadsticks. Follow package directions for baking temperature and time.