Sausage Biscuit Bites Recipe
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4-in. circle; brush with butter. Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano; sprinkle over biscuits. Place a sausage link in the center of each roll; roll up.
- 2. Cut each widthwise into four pieces; insert a toothpick into each. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 40 appetizers.
3 each: 119 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Sausage Biscuit Bites
"Made these for a holiday get together and they went fast. I was asked for the recipe several times, which I happily shared."
"I tried these for my Christmas get together and everyone loved them..."
"These were yummy and a bit addictive, I couldn't stop popping them. I'm making them again as appetizers for our anniversary dinner."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.