"I sometimes bake these delightful little morsels the night before, refrigerate them, then put them in the slow cooker in the morning so my husband can share them with his co-workers," relates Audrey Marler from Kokomo, Indiana. "They're always gone in a hurry."
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4-in. circle; brush with butter. Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano; sprinkle over butter. Place a sausage link in the center of each roll; roll up.
- Cut each widthwise into four pieces; insert a toothpick into each. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Originally published as Sausage Biscuit Bites in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p12
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sausage Biscuit Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review