Sausage Biscuit Bites Recipe
- 1 tube (7-1/2 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each biscuit into a 4-in. circle; brush with butter. Combine Parmesan cheese and oregano; sprinkle over butter. Place a sausage link in the center of each roll; roll up.
- Cut each widthwise into four pieces; insert a toothpick into each. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 40 appetizers.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Sausage Biscuit Bites
Sort By :
Made these for a holiday get together and they went fast. I was asked for the recipe several times, which I happily shared.
I tried these for my Christmas get together and everyone loved them...
These were yummy and a bit addictive, I couldn't stop popping them. I'm making them again as appetizers for our anniversary dinner.