- 1/2 pound Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces uncooked multigrain spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a Dutch oven, saute the sausage, green pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until spaghetti is tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sausage Bean Noodle Soup
Sort By :
"great recipe, my 15 yr old son loved it. very filling, I used regular pork sausage and different beans that I had and it turned out super"
"One of our favorite soups to make."
"My husband and I really liked this soup. We aren't big on green peppers so I left that out of the soup. I will definitely make this soup again."