Sausage Bean Delight
One of our children recently declared she doesn't like green beans. But she eagerly digs into this tempting dish.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3/4 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- In a large saucepan, cook and crumble sausage until no longer pink;
- drain and set aside. In the same pan, saute onion and garlic in oil
- until tender. Stir in beans; cover and cook over medium heat until
- beans are tender. Add sausage; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 278 calories, 23 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 356 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.