- 1-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- Place stuffing mix in a bowl. In a saucepan, heat butter and water until butter is melted. Pour over stuffing. Add sausage and egg and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Cut bacon strips in half; wrap a strip around each stuffing ball and secure with a toothpick. Place in a ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Turn; bake 15 minutes longer or until bacon is crisp. Drain on paper towels; serve warm. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Sausage Bacon Tidbits in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p22
Reviews for Sausage Bacon Tidbits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Meat Appetizers >