Sausage and Wild Rice Recipe
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1. In a large skillet, prepare rice according to package directions. Add beans, corn and sausage. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 468 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 1,861 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Sausage and Wild Rice
"Wow! Super easy and quick and very yummy! I will definitely be making this again, but I will probably go ahead and use the whole pound of smoked sausage as I like things a little meatier."