Sausage and Wild Rice
Since it has just four convenient ingredients, I can put this savory dish on the table for my hungry family in no time at all.—Gaye Whittington, Leesville, South Carolina
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- In a large skillet, prepare rice according to package directions. Add
- beans, corn and sausage. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 468 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 1,861 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 20 g protein.