Sausage and Wild Rice Recipe
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 1/2 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1. In a large skillet, prepare rice according to package directions. Add beans, corn and sausage. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 468 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1861mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 7g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Sausage and Wild Rice
"Wow! Super easy and quick and very yummy! I will definitely be making this again, but I will probably go ahead and use the whole pound of smoked sausage as I like things a little meatier."