- stirring constantly after each addition until liquid is absorbed.
- When you have about 1 1/2 cups of stock remaining, add asparagus and
- continue to stir.
- With 1 cup of stock remaining, add peas, salt and pepper, stir
- The risotto is done when all the stock has been absorbed, the rice is
- creamy in appearance and firm yet tender to the bite, (about 20-25
- minutes total).
- Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese. Spoon into bowls and
- serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Yield: Serves
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now