Crispy and delectable, these tiny appetizers are packed with tons of flavor. Wonton wrappers are filled with mushrooms, spinach, cheese and sausage. Recipe provided by Jones Sausage
Recommended: 25 Potluck Appetizers to Feed a Crowd
- 1 (7 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Golden Brown Sausage Links, thawed and chopped
- 1/3 cup shallots, diced
- 1/3 cup cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 (6.5 oz) container garlic and herb cheese spread
- 18 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until brown and crispy. Remove from pan, leaving 1 tablespoon fat in pan. Add shallots and mushrooms. Cook until soft, about 3 minutes. Cool slightly. Place in medium-sized bowl and add spinach, cheese spread and 1/2 cup parmesan. Stir until combined. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350&rdeg;F. Spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray. Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Divide filling evenly into cups. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over top. Bake for additional 10 minutes. Sprinkle pine nuts over top. Yield: 18 servings
Originally published as Sausage and Spinach Wonton Cups in Jones Sausage 2016
Reviews for Sausage and Spinach Wonton Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review