- 1 package (8 ounces) frozen fully cooked breakfast sausage links, thawed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut sausage links into bite-size pieces. In a covered skillet, cook sausage in water and oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove sausage with a slotted spoon and keep warm. Carefully add potatoes, red pepper and onion to pan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover; cook 5-6 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Return sausage to pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sausage Potato Skillet in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2001
Reviews for Sausage and Potatoes Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 3, 2014
Thought I may add some eggs....