Sausage and Mushroom Stew Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 pounds Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, halved
- 3/4 pound fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- In an ovenproof 5-qt. Dutch oven or baking dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- Uncover and stir. Add the cabbage. Cover and bake 30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Sausage and Mushroom Stew(3)
Sort By :
this is exceptional. i have cut some time by using canned carrots and green beans. great flavor left over also.
I have been making this since I got my issue of TOH. This is one of my favs!! The flavor is so good, and on a cold day, this hits the spot!
I sure love this website and happly found it trying taste of homes online recipes and found best site with thousands recipes ill be making.Ive been going through adding ingridients in search box like polish sausage and looking writing down ones wanna cook know ill love.I enjoy this website 100%Im a chef loves to cook and different meals not same old ones
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- German Stew Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Stew Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >