- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan; press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat; drain and cool slightly. Sprinkle the sausage, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 28-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Sausage and Hashbrown Breakfast Pizza
Sort By :
"My family loved it"
"I have made this recipe several times. My husband and I love it, as well as my 4 year old niece. I have also taken it to church brunch that we have once a month, and had requests to make it again next time. I follow the directions exactly, and either use Jimmy Dean's hot sausage (which isn't hot at all, and I can't take anything spicy), or our favorite is the bacon version. Just a wonderful recipe!"
"My teenagers wouldn't want this one again. I am trying another recipe because it was pretty dry and it's missing spices. It would be great for someone who cannot have spicy food or small children. Not so much for adult taste buds."
"This is our family's FAVORITE breakfast!!"