- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound Italian turkey sausage links, casings removed
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan with points toward the center. Press onto pan to form a crust, sealing perforations. Build up edges slightly. Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; cook and stir over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook the potatoes, garlic salt and pepper over medium heat until browned.
- Sprinkle sausage mixture over crust. Layer with potatoes, onions, red pepper and cheese; pour egg substitute over the top. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until egg is set and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
Reviews for Sausage and Egg Pizza
Sort By :
While this was a great idea for a dish, and its nice that it is healthy...the whole fat free "cheese" kind of ruins it. That stuff is probably worse for you than regular!
Had to substitute Italian pork sausage so calories went up, but we loved the pizza. Made it also to take to a friend's get-to-gether and everyone raved. Must take two next time.
Had to substitute Italian sausage so calories went up, but we loved the pizza. Made it also to take to a friend's get-to-gether and everyone raved. Must take two next time.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Baked Turkey >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >