Sausage, Spinach and Gnocchi Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 Italian turkey sausage links (4 ounces each), casings removed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook sausage 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up sausage into crumbles. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Add spinach and tomatoes; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in gnocchi and spaghetti sauce; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sausage, Spinach and Gnocchi in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Sausage, Spinach and Gnocchi
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review