Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes Recipe
With just four ingredients and short preparation time, dinner will be ready in about half an hour.—Joan Hoch, Boyertown, Pennsylvania
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 5 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer sweet potatoes and apples. Sprinkle with sugar. Top with sausage. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2012
"I made this with fresh sweet potatoes; and sliced and steamed them in the microwave before putting them in the dish.We LOVED this. We're making it again for dinner- less than a week after it's first appearance. So perfect for fall. So easy to make."
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2009
"My family and I love this recipe!! It is very easy to make and something we all enjoy."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC