Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes
With just four ingredients and short preparation time, dinner will be ready in about half an hour.—Joan Hoch, Boyertown, Pennsylvania
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 5 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1 inch thick
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer sweet potatoes and apples.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Top with sausage. Cover and bake at 375°
- for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.