- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 5 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1 inch thick
- In a 2-1/2-qt. greased baking dish, layer sweet potatoes and apples. Sprinkle with sugar. Top with sausage. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes(2)
Sort By :
I made this with fresh sweet potatoes; and sliced and steamed them in the microwave before putting them in the dish.
We LOVED this. We're making it again for dinner- less than a week after it's first appearance. So perfect for fall. So easy to make.
My family and I love this recipe!! It is very easy to make and something we all enjoy.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Sausage Dinner Recipes >