- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 5 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, sliced 1 inch thick
- In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer sweet potatoes and apples. Sprinkle with sugar. Top with sausage. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes in Country Woman March/April 1996, p35
Reviews for Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 15, 2012
"I made this with fresh sweet potatoes; and sliced and steamed them in the microwave before putting them in the dish.We LOVED this. We're making it again for dinner- less than a week after it's first appearance. So perfect for fall. So easy to make."
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2009
"My family and I love this recipe!! It is very easy to make and something we all enjoy."