Sausage 'n' Egg Biscuits
Why pay restaurant prices when you can make it yourself at home? This savory breakfast sandwich is so simple, you can whip it up on a weekday morning. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup Quick Baking Mix (recipe also found in Recipe Finder)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 2 brown-and-serve sausage patties
- 2 slices process American cheese
- In a small bowl, combine baking mix and water just until moistened.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Pat or roll
- out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a floured 3-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 8-12 minutes
- or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs and chives. Heat a small
- nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add egg
- mixture; cook and stir until set. Heat sausage patties according to
- package directions.
- To assemble, split each biscuit; layer with a cheese slice, sausage
- patty and scrambled eggs. Replace tops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 biscuit equals 405 calories, 28 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 244 mg cholesterol, 822 mg sodium,