Sausage 'N' Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 5 medium potatoes (about 3 pounds), peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage links, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the salt, oregano, paprika and garlic salt; sprinkle half over potatoes.
- 2. Arrange sausage and chicken over the potatoes. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- 3. Cover and bake at 400° for 55-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the chicken reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 397 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1109mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Sausage 'N' Chicken Casserole
"Yummy! Will definitely make again."
"This is a very tastey dish which we all enjoyed. Definitely would make it again."
"Very good! My hubby loved this."
"Great recipe! Country style very good"
"Made this last night. Very good! Will make again."