- 6 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 1-1/2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Whisk the eggs, milk, parsley and salt; set aside. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; remove and drain. In the same skillet, cook potatoes and onion for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Return sausage to the pan.
- Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sausage, Egg and Cheddar Farmer's Breakfast
Sort By :
Love it! Didn't have the frozen hash browns so I cubed potatoes and it turned out great!!
For a leaner version, I will try it with turkey bacon some time.
Since I rush out the door at 5:30 am for work, I warmed up some leftovers and it was just as good and kept me full until lunch!
we make this the night before... set out 30 min.before baking
Great one-pan dish for a quick breakfast! Tasted great out camping!
Sounds like a great breakfast. When I make it tomorrow morning, the only thing I will change is to use sliced green onions instead of "regular onion".
I have to leave out the onions because I am allergic, but even without them it is very good.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Pork Recipes >