Sausage & Pepper Sunrise Burrito Recipe
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Total: 15 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 4 breakfast Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup each red and green pepper strips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- 1. COOK sausage, onions and peppers in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp tender. Remove from skillet.
- 2. ADD eggs to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until set. Return sausage mixture to skillet; stir. Top with cheese.
- 3. SPOON onto tortillas; fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC