Sausage & Pepper Sunrise Burrito
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Total: 15 min.
- 4 breakfast pork sausage links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup each red and green pepper strips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- COOK sausage, onions and peppers in medium nonstick skillet on medium
- heat 4 to 5 min. or until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp
- tender. Remove from skillet.
- ADD eggs to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until set. Return
- sausage mixture to skillet; stir. Top with cheese.
- SPOON onto tortillas; fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then
- roll up burrito-style. Yield: 4 servings.