- 4 breakfast Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup each red and green pepper strips
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 whole wheat tortilla (8 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA®
- COOK sausage, onions and peppers in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until sausage is done and vegetables are crisp tender. Remove from skillet.
- ADD eggs to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until set. Return sausage mixture to skillet; stir. Top with cheese.
- SPOON onto tortillas; fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, then roll up burrito-style. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sausage & Pepper Sunrise Burrito in KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese 2014
Reviews for Sausage & Pepper Sunrise Burrito
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review