VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 2 fully cooked Italian chicken sausage links, sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. Press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- Spread with pizza sauce. Top with 1 cup cheese blend, onion, pepper and sausage; sprinkle with remaining cheese blend.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage & Pepper Pizza in Taste of Home November 2014